domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

Your Cheatin' Heart (Hank Williams, Jr. album)

Your Cheatin' Heart is an album by American country music singer and songwriter Hank Williams, Jr. The full title is: The MGM Sound Track Album Hank Williams' Life Story - The MGM Film Your Cheatin' Heart Sung by Hank Williams, Jr. The album number is E/SE-4260.
Track listing
All tracks composed by Hank Williams
Side One

"Your Cheatin' Heart" - 2:04
"Hey Good Lookin'" - 1:38
"I Saw The Light" - 1:22
"Jambalaya (On The Bayou)" - 1:55
"Ramblin' Man" - 1:20
"I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" - 2:12

Side Two

"Jambalaya (On the Bayou)" - 1:28
"Cold, Cold Heart" - 2:17
"Kaw-Liga"- 1:05
"I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)" - 1:58
"Hey Good Lookin'" - 2:41
"Long Gone Lonesome Blues" - 1:45
"You Win Again" - 2:02

External links

Hank Williams, Jr's Official Website
...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario